"Behind things"-Effect

Okay, I'm making a movie, but I want to make a effect to appear/disappear text behind a box that is record in a movie...
    So, you see in the original movie the camera moving near a box. As the box pasts away, the text appears behind it... I dont know really how to explain it, so I made 3 screenshots of the process:

There are just 2 layers. The original movie and the text apprearing..
    Someone can help me? plz..

If the backgrouns is in 3D, the easiest way would be to render the box alone, then the rest of the image without the box, then put it as layers in AfterFX like this:

box
    text
    background

If it's a complete image and you have no way to make them separated (like footage from a camera), then you'll have to apply a mask to the text and manually keyframe its shape so that it looks like it's coming behind of something.
    "If you put together all the work I did on "Shrek", I would say I have spent more time promoting it in the last three days than I did actually working on it... When you compare that to the amount of work that the animators and producers put into it, I’m embarrassed to get all the attention and praise for it." - JOHN LITHGOW
    Visit my webpage

the background is a complete movie, so... it has to be with the mask, but I dont know how, tried everything..

make a mask and animate it as the movie progresses, search the manual if you dont know how to make a mask
    Don't shoot the messenger

create a mask useing the beziea pen tool. make sure you create the mask on the layer you wish to mask off. Also make sure you timeline is in the start position. now find the layer with the mask and find a stop watch for the mask. Turn on the stop watch so it will log key frame changes over time. Advance your time line marke rforward so you are viewing some point in the future. Reshape your mask by draggin points of the orginal mask so they are in the new position better suited for this new point in time. Render, sould look great. You may repeat those steps as much as you need.

Thx guys, it worked!