Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ive watched the gameplay demo, and all i could say is wow.

its a major improvment on the quake 3 engine. Like theres a ceiling fan spinning overhead, youcould see the shadows of it spinning on the ground.

pretty cool.
    Forever always seems
    to be around when things begin
    but forever never seems
    to be around when things end...

well if the shadow effect on the fan impressed you most.......

I want this game so badly...just imagine the possibilities mod makers have with this game

DOWNLOAD MY FREE PHOTOSHOP TEXT FX VIDEO TRAINING CD HERE

Special Thanks to: 3DWorldmag | Kaydara | Discreet | SideFX | Oregon3d | 3DUniversity | Pixologic • If you like what BuZZ does here then be sure to help support 3dbuzz by visiting our sponsors often to see what they have to offer. They are the ones that help keep the VTM project alive. • Don't forget to help spread the word about 3dbuzz anywhere you can...EXAMPLE OF SILLY IDEAS THAT HELP • Questions about 3dbuzz.com? READ THE FAQ HERE, you may find your answer. • Help support the future of 3dbuzz by becoming a MEMBER SPONSOR. Thank you to our current member sponsors!

3DBuzz.com + Trainingvids.com = you + omg so much knowledge cannot be put in words!

The lighting is going to be absolutely spectacular. I read that if you shoot a light out, the area will dim realistically. If you shoot ALL the lights out, some creature in the dark could get ya.

Just think of the potential this has. They could create a level where creature only come out when the lights are so dim. So you shoot out all but one, and you turn around, thinking the room is cleared, only to be face-to-face with a not-so-friendly creature. The lighting will be amazing.

Wow, it looks excellent! When's it gonna come out, and what kind of rating is a game this realistic and scarey gonna get??

Talking HeHe

Looks "GOOOOD" can't wait. I want to be Doomed!!!! 24hours in day when this game comes out.

I sure cant wait either, saw the geforce 3 promotion vid at E3 showing of some things of Doom 3............................Gasp, took my breath away

It really struck me looking at the red monster in the first screen shot, how even with the uber graphics of the Doom III engine(or should I call it the Quake IV since it will be and previously its always been quake, while still id, who sets the bar ) that the feel of the setting still very much reminds me of doom... the shade of that critter's skin is the perfect shade of red to have been in the original doom.... well... if it could have handled the poly count of a single monster... hehe....

secondly, why does everyone complain about the squareness of characters? very few games have not square characters and those games use different rendering techniques that dont allow for expansive environments.... give it another 2 years before you start complaining about boxy characters... those Doom III characters are rounder than anything previous to that with similar depth and scope... go ahead and genuinly compare those monsters to quake II you will find so big of a difference it wont even be funny that you made that comparison...
    I like to fall down, it gives me the rewarding feeling of standing back up again....

GET A free Mac Mini Don't forget to read everything they send you and to sign up for one of the offers in order to complete your memberships.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12