Hey everyone!

I'm excited to announce that I am going to be available for private classes. Have a project that needs consultation? Want to learn how to program from 0 knowledge to industry-ready? Maybe you already are a developer but want to learn a new platform or language? Perhaps even your company is wanting to move in a different direction technologically? Compsci homework getting you down? I'm your dude.

If you are not familiar with my training, I am able to teach the following languages and platforms from complete beginner to advanced:

Languages:
- C#
- JavaScript
- TypeScript
- C/C++
- ColdFusion (lol)
- Java
- PHP
- HTML
- CSS

Frameworks / Libraries / Platforms:
- Node.js
- Docker
- ASP.NET
-- WebForms
-- MVC
-- Core
- React
-- Redux
- Angular
-- 1 and 2
- Vue
- jQuery

Regardless of skill level, if you are interested in any of the items listed above, please send me an email at nelson@3dbuzz.com. I _do_ mean, regardless of skill level; even if you've never opened an IDE before, I am able to work with you to get you to where you'd need to be to either improve your job performance or even switch careers!

My rate is $50/hour, and each session will be recorded and made available to download. We can use whatever screen sharing or VOIP software that you are comfortable with - though I do prefer Discord and go2meeting (which will be provided).

So if you're interested, shoot me an email! And I look forward to working with you!

Thanks!
Nelson