Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Jason's fight is over

It is with heavy hearts that we write to you all of Jason’s passing this morning. For over a year, he has tried everything in his power to fight his cancer diagnosis, more brave and more tough than many. Early this morning, he lost his fight. His family would want us to pass on their gratefulness for all of the prayers, wishes, and assistance during this awful illness. Thank you all again, you are an incredible community. We’re sure you will all join us in wishing Jason Godspeed. You will be missed, our friend. May you find peace in your hard earned freedom from pain.

Steve and Nelson

I'm sorry to hear this. Godspeed Jason.

Thanks for letting us know Steve.
    For months we have all been dreading what seemed inevitable.
    RIP mate.

I lost my mother to cancer about 18 months ago, so I know some of what the family must be going through (but not all obviously). Rest in Peace, Jason! Thanks for everything you've taught me over the years! And my condolences to the entire Busby family!

So sorry to hear this. May you rest in peace, Jason!
    My game portfolio: http://gustavdahl.net/

This is very sad to hear. Jason did everything with such passion and it was great to work with him on all of the great 3D Buzz Houdini tutorials he put together. The Houdini community owes him a debt of gratitude. There are lots of blockbuster movies that come from minds taught by Jason and his team. A lasting legacy for sure.

My condolences to his family and friends in this difficult time.

Robert Magee
    Product Marketing Manager
    SideFX

Gutted, I am so sorry to hear this news, I hope the money from the funding campaign will help his family with the bills and that 3dBuzz will serve as a lasting testament to his fantastic outlook on life and his belief in free training on such awesome subjects. 3d Buzz was a massive part of my life from 2003 onwards and is the reason I enjoy the life I do now. Rest easy Jason, the world has lost one of the good guys.

Sorry to hear this

RIP Jason

You did so much for so many.
    Swoop - Buzzed Pirate!
    " If nobodys talking to me, im talking to me" - Swoop

Reflection Design || Swoops Blog

2D Tutorials Compilation

The Speed Painting Thread || ((post your Concept Art thread))

My condolences.

Sad news to wake up to. Jason's work affected a lot of people. And for years this site was a primary hangout for many of us. Condolences to Angela and the rest of the family.
    "I don't WANT to pet the chicken."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast