Things I would like to work on. The end of my Prime Product work. It may work or not

I want to introduce myself. I have been putting my math attempts for the product of 2 Prime numbers for several years.

Yes I know it seems pointless. Yes I know I am not a mathematician. But I will post my code here to show that if I could solve this last attempt that lead me to this polynomial equation, the Prime product could be solved in polynomial time. I know you don’t believe me and I know I have many failed attempts, but if you look at the code you will see that x * y = PNP. And all these are represented in terms of x and the known value of PNP.

I have a bachelor’s degree in computer programming, but I have learned more here at 3D Buzz than my school. I am not a good programmer. I can program logic, but creating a workable app is another challenge.

I was a member sponsor at 3D Buzz for a long time. I didn’t use my membership thoroughly, because I was busy with school work. Maybe sometime in the future I will again be a member sponsor or at least buy some courses.

I was trying to study “Adult Education” for a master’s class, but in my 4th class my instructor failed me because she didn’t like how I wrote. But I have moved on and figured I can learn more programming and making graphics then taking an education course where it is more important to “sound” like an educator than the content you teach.

I think 3D Buzz was the first to bring education and gamming education to the internet. I had an idea or rather a need for on-demand proctors. I experienced a need to have a proctor, someone to watch over an exam for distance students. For example if you were taking an online course, say engineering, you could study over the internet and go to a high school or library and have someone supervise your exam. Sort of an Uber for teachers or proctors. I have seen such a program from Penn State University. I was taking a 2 credit calculus 3 course and it contained graded homework with 3 proctored exams. I do not have the resources to produce such a network, but I am in need of such a network.

I post my result of all my own research into this challenge to solve this polynomial. Or at least write a program that will test which values are true. (Such as PNP = 85 x approaches what?) The equation should prove to solve this uniquely among Prime numbers. For example 3 and 5 are the first 2 Prime numbers, but 3 will not equal 85 or a number close to 85.

In case you are wondering why I post here in such a verbose post, it is because I cannot solve this polynomial equation and if someone could it would prove my work to be true. I post the code and what I wrote my Kick Stater Backers below. I know this is not the best math write up. It is crude. But the equation is there. Do not be discouraged by my previous posts: this is my best attempt so far. So if you dare to take this challenge good luck!

And one more suggestion to 3DBuzz there is much to be covered with Virtual Reality especially with the Unreal Engine. I have a Vive and it’s great. I would like to see VTM’s on VR.

And one more suggestion. 3D Buzz has covered game develop so much that they should branch out to other areas. Things like programming the Kinect or programming cores of processors.

The math is below:

Code:
    PNP = 85
    x = 5

(((((x^2*PNP^4 + 2*PNP^2 * x^5) + x^8)/ 
          PNP^4 ) - ((1 - x^2/(2*PNP)))) * ((PNP^2/x^2 ))) 

4179323/578

N[4179323/578, 14]

Sqrt[7230.66262975778546712802768166089965397924`14.]

((((x^2*PNP^4 + 2*PNP^2 * x^5) + x^8)/ PNP^4 ) - ((1 - x^2/(2*PNP))))

4179323/167042

N[4179323/167042, 14]

((PNP^2/x^2))

Questions to ask:
    	Is it unique to factors of PNP or does it just give a decimal to all real numbers?

Does it work for other values of PNP and x?

Is it faster than factoring (recursion)?.

Is it just x = x and as so not a useful pattern?

Can the error be programmed?

Verify then post. That is what I need to do. But I actually believe there is a pattern here.
    	The question is does it work for all PNP and x values.

I have many patterns. Some answer some of the questions. But I haven't found a polynomial
    	I can solve after these questions have been answered. For example if this worked, I would need to 
    	solve the given equation. And this proves to be challenging.

PNP = 85
    x = 3

(((((x^2*PNP^4 + 2*PNP^2 * x^5) + x^8)/ 
          PNP^4 ) - ((1 - x^2/(2*PNP)))) * ((PNP^2/x^2 ))) 

847772947/130050

N[847772947/130050, 14]

Sqrt[6518.82312187620146097654748173779315647828`14.]

Code:
    PNP = 85

Nsolve[((((x^2*PNP^4 + 2*PNP^2 * x^5) + x^8)/ 
          PNP^4 ) - ((1 - x^2/(2*PNP))) * ((PNP^2/x^2 - x) + (x))) == PNP^2, x]

Nsolve[False, 5]

((((x^2*PNP^4 + 2*PNP^2 * x^5) + x^8)/ PNP^4 ) - ((1 - x^2/(2*PNP))))

4179323/167042

N[4179323/167042, 14]

((PNP^2/x^2 - x) + (x))

Questions to ask:
    	Is it unique to factors of PNP or does it just give a decimal to all real numbers?

Does it work for other values of PNP and x?

Is it faster than factoring (recursion)?.

Is it just x = x and as so not a useful pattern?

Can the error be programmed?

Verify then post. That is what I need to do. But I actually believe there is a pattern here.
    	The question is does it work for all PNP and x values.

I have many patterns. Some answer some of the questions. But I haven't found a polynomial
    	I can solve after these questions have been answered. For example if this worked, I would need to 
    	solve the given equation. And this proves to be challenging.
    It's all about ideas.

constructorscorner.com

I completely understand if you do not believe my last effort.

Here is my problem on a different message board under inspection.

If you do not want to test it, go there. It will save hours of work.
    It's all about ideas.

constructorscorner.com

Worth a few minutes to watch this video!

https://youtu.be/GL5DNVbobr8

This is the video of my final work. I have several new math projects as a result of Prime Factorization Problem. But this video is worth the 10 minutes it takes to watch.
    It's all about ideas.

constructorscorner.com