Angry Birds Movie Official Trailer

In the 3D animated comedy, The Angry Birds Movie, we'll finally find out why the birds are so angry. In theaters this May!

The movie takes us to an island populated entirely by happy, flightless birds – or almost entirely. In this paradise, Red (Jason Sudeikis, We're the Millers, Horrible Bosses), a bird with a temper problem, speedy Chuck (Josh Gad in his first animated role since Frozen), and the volatile Bomb (Danny McBride, This is the End, Eastbound and Down) have always been outsiders. But when the island is visited by mysterious green piggies, it’s up to these unlikely outcasts to figure out what the pigs are up to.

Featuring a hilarious, all-star voice cast that includes Bill Hader (Trainwreck, Inside Out), Maya Rudolph (Bridesmaids, Sisters), and Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones), as well as Kate McKinnon (Saturday Night Live, Ghostbusters), Keegan-Michael Key (Key & Peele), Tony Hale (Veep, Arrested Development), Tituss Burgess (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt), Ike Barinholtz (Neighbors, Sisters), Hannibal Buress (Daddy’s Home, Broad City), Jillian Bell (22 Jump Street), Danielle Brooks (Orange is the New Black), Latin music sensation Romeo Santos, YouTube stars Smosh (Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla), and country music superstar Blake Shelton, who writes and performs the original song “Friends,” the Columbia Pictures/Rovio Entertainment film is directed by Fergal Reilly and Clay Kaytis and produced by John Cohen and Catherine Winder. The screenplay is by Jon Vitti, and the film is executive produced by Mikael Hed and David Maisel.

DIRECTED BY:
    Fergal Reilly and Clay Kaytis
    PRODUCED BY:
    John Cohen, Catherine Winder
    SCREENPLAY BY:
    Jon Vitti
    EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS:
    Mikael Hed, David Maisel
    CAST:
    Jason Sudeikis, Josh Gad, Danny McBride, Maya Rudolph, Kate McKinnon, Tony Hale, Keegan-Michael Key, Ike Barinholtz, Tituss Burgess with Bill Hader and Peter Dinklage, Hannibal Buress, Jillian Bell, Danielle Brooks, Romeo Santos, Smosh (Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla)
    Angela Busby
    Email: angela@3dbuzz.com
    PM (Private Message): Angela
    Need help with store orders, please PM me!

This is a really nice movie. Angry Bird lover would love to see this movie.

I will definitely gonna watch this movie. I like angry birds.

I'm curious about the trailer , I have not seen it yet.

Hey ,, I have seen this move. That's really fantastic and awesome. Those who are not seen yet , seen this.

I just hope the kids will learn something from it.

Quote Originally Posted by elmerbcanales View Post
    I will definitely gonna watch this movie. I like angry birds.
    You are not alone. I love angry birds too!

I also love Angry Bird..!!

The movie is super. I like it soo much. The way of making game in to movie is good