Thread: Great Teachers

Great Teachers

Read today about how Bert Weedon taught so many great rock mucisions and thought of Buzz and Zak. The LA Times writes:

Eric Clapton, Brian May, Pete Townshend, Paul McCartney, John Lennon and George Harrison are among those who received help in learning to play the guitar from Weedon's book, which was first published in 1957 and has sold more than 2 million copies.

"I wouldn't have felt the urge to press on without the tips and encouragement Bert's book gives you," Clapton once said. "I've never met a player of any consequence that doesn't say the same thing."

bert-weedon.story

That's exactly how I feel about 3DBuzz's VTMs--I'd never be able to press on without their tips and encouragement. Teaching is really hard and great teachers sure are to be respected.

+1 ^ You are exactly right I get my dollars worth here and I don't regret a single penny. I've learned alot more here than what I did from books. Books put me to sleep.
    xbox Live: Palador

3D Buzz has def helped when Google has failed me. Or better yet 3D Buzz has shown me the correct way while google has shown me the ugly way to do it +1 as well I am glad we have such great teachers and patient ones.

+1
    darn hard to like any other way of presenting once you've got buzz in your veins
    kudos Jason.

b
    Last edited by boomji; 05-04-2012 at 06:29 AM.

learning is fun with this guys.