Free Online Project Collaboration Site

Hey guys...I'm working with two buddies of mine on a new business venture. A few years back I used a tool called Huddle which did a great job helping me manage a project I was working on but it is no longer free. I've been searching all day for a replacement with no luck. Has anyone here used anything recently that seems reliable? Here are the things I'm looking for.

• Private (not public) online collaboration tool
    • Free (or relatively inexpensive)
    • File space for sharing documents
    • Internal group discussion board/forum
    • Calendar
    • iPad app (optional)
    • Not Flash based
    • No corporate email requirement

This might not be exactly what you are looking for but I does cover a few of the items on your list. I know some very small indie companies are using this program for there file sharing/version control. The best part is that it is free as long as you have 20 or less work spaces and to me, being free is the most important aspect about it.

I have just started looking into the program myself so I don't know too much about it yet but I thought I'd share it with you since you are working with others and version control can be a major headache if it gets out of hand.

http://www.perforce.com/
    Last edited by Lerich; 04-15-2012 at 01:02 PM. Reason: typo

This is great but there is one problem (I didn't mention earlier)...it needs to be browser based because I'm doing a lot of my work on my iPad. Thanks for the link though. I will look into this if I can't find any web based tools that are good enough.