Thread: very important.

very important.

Hi,

Now I do my graduation project & it is still 3 more weeks to submitt it & please I need your helping.

I think My Question is regrading to modeling:

After I export my .blend file there are errors because the exporter didn't support them that are>>e.g:

(useBones { armR forearmR grabR jacket }
    numVerts 8
    vertWeights { 2559, 0.1818182, 0.3636364, 0.0909091, 0.3636364} // vertex is associated to more than 4 bones in blender !! skip some bone association (was associated to 5 bones).)

I just want to make the vertex to associate with 4 or less bones...>that only for making a correct exporting....

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE,!!!

Hi basbosa,

I'll try to help.
    I still don't know when this error occurs, though! You mentioned an exporter - which one? OBJ, FBX, ... ?

Okay, but the good news is, that you can see what problem you have. To reassign Bones to certain Vertices (=Skinning), you can switch to "Weight Paint Mode" (from the panel underneath your 3D view, where you can also choose object mode, edit mode, and so on). It seems that those problems are caused by the following groups: "armR, forearmR, grabR, jacket". You can un-assign any vertices from those groups and then do the skinning for them again.

Hopefully this will solve your problem.

Cheers

I just use (marmalade cross platform app .group) this script for expoting the .blend file to Marmalade.