Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

C++ 101 - Week 1: FRIDAY's class is now available for download!

Greetings everyone!

I would like to say a quick "Thank You!" to everyone that was able to attend the class tonight. It was an outstanding class, in fact, it must have been the smoothest day-1 of a 101 class that I've ever seen!

For those of you that are interested in having a copy of the recorded video, you can download it here:

C++ 101: An Introduction (Week 1: Friday's Class)

Thanks again! And for those of you in the continuing classes... see you Monday (or next Friday)!!

Cheers,

BuZZ

Thanks for providing the video! I wanted to attend today but RL got in the way.

Have fun on your trip to Calgary.

dave

thank you very much...

Wow that was fast. Thanks! It was a good class. I had to leave a little early, but I really thought the class went well. Looking forward to next week.

Between Monday's class and this one, I'd say that I learned more out of this one, to be sure...even tho the lessons were the same.
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

Man I wish I did both now. Fridays aren't a good night for, but I'll skim thought the video if I can! Thanks

Like I say, if you can attend a radio show, you can attend the Friday night sessions of this class. So there's no excuse to not get that at least 50% attendance knowing that logic. Although Monday afternoons are nice, hoping I'm not stuck doing yardwork or other errands after I return home from work.
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

That's fantastic. I just signed up for my Member Sponsor account so I continue with the class. Out of curiosity, is there anything else I need to do in order to register for the C++ classes moving forward (since I initially signed up for the first class as a free public viewer)? Also, are the forums the best way to find the class videos after they've been posted? I noticed that the C# classes show a "View Video" option the live class schedule.

you will have to sign up after you are a Member Sponsor, the free class is separate from the rest of the class. You will be able to register under the "Live Class" at top of forum between Chat and Store. you then will only have to register once then you set for rest of the course for that day if you want to do both days then you have to register once for that day as well
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

wow getting slow download speed on this file (not local end). Just thought I would put that out there.
    I'm so negative, like an electron.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast