Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Blender 101 classes

I gota say, I am so impressed.
    I've been using Blender for several years now and I belong to several tutorial sites but the instruction here is so well done that I wish I had come sooner. Thorough and engaging. I thought I'd just give a quick listen since I already know more than the basics but I quickly discovered that Zak provided insights that I completely missed and some I just forgot. My first peek was an eye opener and worth it for the info on Euler coordinates alone.
    I'm so glad I invested in the sponsorship ... on to more classes.

There is a 102 class in the works as well.
    "Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly."
    Dalai Lama

Blender Shortcut Keys, Blender 101 - 2.62 and 2.63 BMesh

I totally agree with BobReg!

I'm also using Blender for several years now and Zak has done a pretty good job in extending my knowledge to a greater level.
    Most definitely, I'll participate in Blender 102 class as well
    Thank you, Zak & 3DBuzz.

Oh yeah, I totally agree. This class certainly turned me into less of a skeptic about Blender, and actually wanting this to be my "go to" modeling and animation tool for the ages. Can't wait for 2.63, as I'm pretty sure it'll allow for even better detail in the long haul. Seems like there was a lot more to Blender than I first thought, and I thank Zak for pointing out the true potential of this app!
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

sorry to jump your thread but I was wondering if these classes will be downloadable soon?
    it doesnt need to be free as I have 4 3DBUZZ products and I know that they are worth 10 times the price.

thanks in advance.

all classes are up for streaming a day or so later. only the free classes they hold they allow for free download otherwise stream only.
    so yes they are up
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

AFAIK, the Blender live-classes (Blender 101, and the upcoming Blender 102) are for Member Sponsors only, even the streaming version, and are to be kept this way (incentive for Member Sponsorship). Maybe someone from the staff can confirm or correct this.
    ..:: Martin "Cron-Z" Breault :: Multimedia Designer
    ..:: My NEW Blog :: Insomniac Games Forums Moderator ::..

[19:50] <Toastage> first you need to know the maya
    [19:50] <Toastage> you need to date the maya
    [19:50] <Toastage> you need to WOO THE MAYA

well I hope they are available for purchase at some point.
    I dont have the money to be a member sponsor, but have some money to spare.

aw yes I should have mentioned they are Member Sponsor stream only.

I'm sure in time after they get a few classes going they will look into packaging them onto DVD's
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

I do have to say, tho, that it was certainly a very informative class, and should be well worth watching through again and again if you wish to. Although, I think I might have everything pretty much down pat. I certainly do think that it's a better tool than I first thought, and if I had to do this again, I definitely would, and even better the next time.
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast