classic post-apocalyptic RPG Fallout free

PSN : VenticalLamma (no ps3 at the moment) | Xbox live : Dj Whip It Out | Steam ID : undead_killa

Sgt.Matt Baker: You really get to know a man if you get to watch him die, that moment right before he realizes its over, that moment his face reflects every decision he's ever made, what kind of life he led and if he regrets it

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

Yeah I just saw this. Very excited. I have never used GoG before so this was my first time using them to get games. I liked how they even provided the soundtrack, manuals and other goodies with the game. I will definitely pay attention to their store from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkdude55 View Post
    Yeah I just saw this. Very excited. I have never used GoG before so this was my first time using them to get games. I liked how they even provided the soundtrack, manuals and other goodies with the game. I will definitely pay attention to their store from now on.
    GoG is the best, I've bought a ton of games off them since they started up.
    And yeah, one of the best features is how far they go to add extra stuff with the games. Oh, and the no DRM.
    Also I really appreciate the pre set up dosbox configs for REALLY old stuff.
    It's just a fantastic service.