Are the C# class videos available for a subscriber yet ?

I understand there is a c# class going on currently and I heard that the videos might be made available to subscribers. Is this the case ? Also are they available after each session is held or will they all only be posted when class is fully completed ?

They are made available shortly after each session. I believe the videos are generally available on the same day; I am not positive.
    Last edited by DrepMagnus; 03-29-2012 at 07:55 PM.

Yes, just as long as you're a member sponsor, the videos are there for you to watch. However, IIRC, you actually have to be registered with the class to do any of the homework or get any certificates for the class, if I heard things correctly...
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

they have two recordings, usually posted in a day or so after the class , Mondays and Thursdays. they also record the open office.
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

Also aside from the C# videos each week from the 2 live classes you can learn quite a bit of C# from the XNA series available to MS. Even if you're not interested in the XNA portion the XNA 101 series focuses on mostly the C# language as well. Just a tidbit of info for non-members interested in a membership.
    " Imagination is the preview of life's coming attractions " - Albert Einstein
    " If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

My Website: http://www.gamedevlounge.com/

If any post is informative please provide positive feedback by clicking the star below.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwest View Post
    Also aside from the C# videos each week from the 2 live classes you can learn quite a bit of C# from the XNA series available to MS. Even if you're not interested in the XNA portion the XNA 101 series focuses on mostly the C# language as well. Just a tidbit of info for non-members interested in a membership.
    Yup, In my case I have the XNA 101 series on DVD. I realise there will be a fair bit of crossover. But repitition won't hurt me at all, especially since it was a fair while back I went through the XNA 101 DVDs.

Quote Originally Posted by nOmadic_frOg View Post
    I realise there will be a fair bit of crossover. But repitition won't hurt me at all
    This is so true

Code:
    int cSharp = 101;

if (isWontHurtMeAtAll)
    {
        // Rinse and Repeat
        cSharp++;
    }
    P.S. If you do get a membership to watch the C# live classes. You should also check out all of the Unity content as Unity is quite fun coding in and you can use C#. You mainly just have to worry about scripting gameplay and UI. I've done a lot of projects in C++/DirectX where I've had to code everything from the ground up and while rewarding to complete projects it's a lot of work and sometimes a pain in the ass. Which is why I love Unity I get to focus on the actual game code instead of having to build a engine for the game first.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwest View Post
    This is so true

P.S. If you do get a membership to watch the C# live classes. You should also check out all of the Unity content as Unity is quite fun coding in and you can use C#. You mainly just have to worry about scripting gameplay and UI. I've done a lot of projects in C++/DirectX where I've had to code everything from the ground up and while rewarding to complete projects it's a lot of work and sometimes a pain in the ass. Which is why I love Unity I get to focus on the actual game code instead of having to build a engine for the game first.
    Yeah that is the plan. Unity seems pretty prefect for what I want to do. Last year I had been doing a bit of tinkering in Unity with the help of some of the free Unity 3dbuzz content. Wanting to get back into it.

Not to mention that you also have the Nelson's Corner series once you've gotten really good with C#. Although it's recommended that you get through all the live class videos and the whole XNA 101 series before learning from Nelson's Corner videos. Just as a fair warning.
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.