UDK vehicle import tutorial?

I remember way back when, the ATAT tutorial was going to deal with bringing the model into unreal 3. The tutorial took years to finally finish, yet that never became part of it. Will you guys ever be making a tutorial on how to get a custom vehicle into UDK? I have yet to find any good tutorials on this subject, and the ones that I have seen seem to focus on vehicles with wheels. I am looking to make a game about space flight, and this would be the most important tutorial i could ever hope for in dealing with UDK.

What do you think?

they are getting ready to start a UDK class so that could be a possibility
    you would have to be a member sponsor to be a part of it
    elevating to new levels of knowledge (that's the plan at least )

That is some good news indeed! Thanks.

We should see the syllabus at some point soonish, and Zak has said they will cover some uScript. It might end up being a very basic vehicle but I wouldn't bet on it, it would probably take more than one class to cover enough uScript to do that. From the sound of it he wants to break it down into 6 classes and give a decent overview of what the engine can do and how it does it rather than give really really in depth in one area. But we'll see

I am looking forward to that, hopefully it will be out before UDK is swept away by other engines. I have not seen many significant improvements in the recent months. It seems like many engines, like unity,torque, and UDK are putting an inane emphasis on mobile game development (YUCK!).

I am looking more and more to using only the Cryengine because of that, but I still love the unreal engine, it is what I started with over 12 years ago