Thread: Delphi VTMs

Delphi VTMs

Hi, I started Delphi a couple years back and my Laptop crapped out. I'm trying to find the Delphi VTMs
    So that I can practice on the road. I'm not always by a WiFi spot. Sorry if I've posted in the wrong spot, it looked right . Thx for reading.

Is this what you are are looking for:

http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_vid...aa147c5661f413

Hi MichaelV thx for responding. I'm actually looking for the high rez downloadables that might have been posted at one time on Youtube. I'd like to have them on my Laptop which I've now dedicated to Delphi. My learning process is very slow so I'm dragging my laptop around with me on the road to make up for lack of time. I was never able to find the high rez links on the Youtube videos.

When those videos were put up 5 years ago, YouTube had a much different layout. Let me see if we've still got those vids lying around somewhere. I'll have to do some poking around.

Man that would be great. Thanks again.
    I know it was a while ago so I'll do my share and cross my fingers over here.

+1 would be great if you guys can upload it again. Episode 3 is not loading either. The rest of the Delphi videos loads fine

Just checking in to see if there is any new info on the downloadables. Also I was wondering if Delphi is or was ever used for
    Robotics programming. It's not my main reason for learning it but would be good to know. Thanks.

Just a shame that Embarcadero (the people that bought out Borland) aren't offering free versions of their software anymore. Would have loved to get into Delphi, since I've heard so much about it. However, I'm wondering what industries even use Delphi anymore... That's got me curious.
    PC Specs: Antec 900 ATX Case, Gigabyte 790GX Mobo, AMD Phenom II x4 955, Corsair HX620W PSU, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600, EVGA GTX 680 2GB GDDR5, 3D Vision Kit 2, LG 8x Blu-ray Burner, Intel X25-M SSD, 500GB+640GB WD Caviar Blacks, Win 7 Pro x64, DAS Pro K/B, MX518 Mouse, Logitech Z-2300 Speakers, Toshiba 32TL515U 32" 3DTV, Wacom Bamboo Fun Large Tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by WedgeBob View Post
    Just a shame that Embarcadero (the people that bought out Borland) aren't offering free versions of their software anymore. Would have loved to get into Delphi, since I've heard so much about it. However, I'm wondering what industries even use Delphi anymore... That's got me curious.
    You can use Lazarus http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/

Uses freepascal and you can compile for MAC, Linux and Windows.