Underscore Text Effect

I purchased Adobe Master Collection CS5.5 last week and I have been putting together a promotional video for a client. I'm trying to use the Underscore Text effect on a title clip..I pretty much want to animate the text with the Underscore text effect. The problem I'm having is when I'm in bridge and have the title selected in Premiere Pro I double click the effect and it begins to import into Premiere Pro..I then get an error "File Format Not Supported".

I checked Google and could not find but one instance this has happened and that was because the trial edition has limitations. In my case I have the retail version. So does anyone have a clue of what is going on and why the .ffx text effect file is not supported?

After doing some more searching I ended up building my text animations in After Effects then importing them into PP. I'm a little disappointed in the buggy software though..seems like I'm not the only one having this issue. It sounds like it has something to do with Adobe Bridge. To be honest the only reason I use Bridge is so I can preview the animation before applying it.