Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

Battlefield 3

To be released this fall! Please watch this in 1080p!!

Update!
    Two new gameplay trailers! You have to see this!

New 12 min ingame Demo released!

In my opinion, the animations is one of the best I have ever seen in a FPS. High scores for sound, lightning and total destructive environments aswell! My social life will for sure end this fall
    Last edited by CodeJunkie; 04-25-2011 at 06:37 AM.

heres even better leaked gdc gameplay

[
    Last edited by meandisuck; 03-07-2011 at 11:40 PM.
    PSN : VenticalLamma (no ps3 at the moment) | Xbox live : Dj Whip It Out | Steam ID : undead_killa

Sgt.Matt Baker: You really get to know a man if you get to watch him die, that moment right before he realizes its over, that moment his face reflects every decision he's ever made, what kind of life he led and if he regrets it

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

VERY much looking forward to this game. I just hope my computer will be up to par.
    BFBC2 is nice... for a console game, it is way too small and simple to be a proper Battlefield game for PC.

I just hope Bf3 won't be too "simple". I want 64 or more players, squads, commanders, lots of vehicles, cool planes, awesome helicopters you need skills to drive, etc etc.
    I do not need ten snipers camping from the other side of the map, and still killing everything in sight.

64 people already confirmed for pc version also jets and earthquakes!

cannot wait for the game, game of the year for sure

Looks amazing, no question about that. I'm just personally getting a bit tired of the modern warfare shooter. No matter what you do to it, I feel like I'm playing the same game I've been playing since COD4.

Volumetric particle lighting system impressed me the most, the earthquake aspect of the game is almost entirely just for flavour, and probably wont affect gameplay other than hurting your eyes occasionally. Also, can't wait for 64 player matches, <3 having that many targets

Oh, and copyright claim killed your video meandisuck, its been reuploaded here.
    Dangerous. Mute. Lunatic.
    <Toastage>: and you're like "Ey Joe it is Smismar, I am belgium, ishn't that veird. Fix mai internetz or I cut you yehs?"

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Looks amazing, no question about that. I'm just personally getting a bit tired of the modern warfare shooter. No matter what you do to it, I feel like I'm playing the same game I've been playing since COD4.
    I agree with you Zak, the modern warfare shooter is seen way to often these days. Okey games like Gears of War, Bulletstorm and Rage the are a bit different and really fun, but of course they are not modern warfare shooters. I do look forward to Battlefield 3 cause the battlefield series was one of the first series I started to play in the FPS world, and I just love 64 player maps and that you can use airplanes, helicopters and tanks all int the same time, but really I agree with you.

There is a fantasy FPS in work, codename Project Offset, a bit off topic, but this is a game I have been looking forward to a long time:

Maybe you can fly dragons instead of airplanes, that would be cool !

CodeJunkie i was waiting for project offset too for a long time,
    but im surprised you didn't know it got canned, sorry t0o break you the news
    Last edited by meandisuck; 03-10-2011 at 07:42 AM.
    PSN : VenticalLamma (no ps3 at the moment) | Xbox live : Dj Whip It Out | Steam ID : undead_killa

Sgt.Matt Baker: You really get to know a man if you get to watch him die, that moment right before he realizes its over, that moment his face reflects every decision he's ever made, what kind of life he led and if he regrets it

(\__/)

Quote Originally Posted by meandisuck View Post
    CodeJunkie i was waiting for project offset too for a long time,
    but im surprised you didn't know it got canned, sorry t0o break you the news
    What a dumb heads, that was the coolest title in along time!
    I didnĀ“t know that, thanks meandisuck for sharing. As much as I am looking forward to Battlefield3, mostly because I am a old fan of the battlefield series, a fantasy FPS would have been a most needed refreshing wind!
    This project looked very promissing, well well I guess it is up to us start making those games, back to unity and Maya

yeah i hear ya i was really looking forward to it too but when the announced Intel cancelled i was very sad

what's even more sad is Intel owns the ip and rights

(\__/)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast