Page 90 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathlokUK View Post
    Hope things settle down soon for you, all work and no play is not much fun.
    Gettin a little mindless play in here and there; but, keyword = mindless. Haven't done any actual modelling as I've been
    way too worn down. That's changing; but, I've had to reign in a lot of the things that I'd hoped to have been into by now.
    No hurry.
    "..the days of me not taking you seriously are coming to a middle." - Mal Reynolds, Firefly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepoluz89 View Post
    Hi HAVOC.!!!

I mentioned your work in mine.!!!

As i told u before, i follow your work since 2 years, and in one chance I show u mine, "Modelling Vessel Step by Step" in this Link... http://cguruguay.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=371, so i make a reference to your blog in my blog, hope you aprobe it.

The Link to the Post where I mentioned your work is this:

http://cguruguay.com/forum/viewtopic...&start=20#p843

And now, I want to show u my advance in my model in this Screenshot:

Thanks HAVOC to inspire us in this MegaModelings.!!!

PD: Sorry avout My English, My natural language is Spanish.
    Thank you. And beautiful work. Very nicely done!
    "..the days of me not taking you seriously are coming to a middle." - Mal Reynolds, Firefly.

Well, looks like I'm back to work anyway. Gangways aft have been seated; but, need modifying
    and some examination with regard to safety issues. The gangway forward has been modified
    to extend it for actual deck height so that it now comes down closer to the floor.

The High energy lab is still being worked on. One of my machine designs is in; but, two others are
    in progress after scrapping my initial designs. Moved quite a way in one day so fairly pleased.
    The work tables in the HEL have been trimmed to the hull and dressed a little.

Love your higher details brother, can i ask how many polys have your 3D file?
    Lo que hacemos en vida tiene ECO en la eternidad. !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepoluz89 View Post
    Love your higher details brother, can i ask how many polys have your 3D file?
    So far, the deck 2 scene file is 233k. That's essentially just because this is intended to be high poly. The unfortunate
    thing is that to go down, first you have to go up. For me it isn't a bother because I need both in the end. My high
    poly is something I want to be able to get as close to as I want no matter the object I'm looking at and have it stand
    up to scrutiny. And, the end result in the renders speaks for itself.
    Last edited by havoc92; 04-01-2012 at 08:35 PM.

awesome!

I just saw this update and I gasped! Haha. This is great, and I am very excited to see everything you have coming!

-stevie

Wow, great to see you back at it!

Did you happen to see the news articles about your friends over at Star Trek Phase 2? Seems they were ready to film a long lost original script from TOS only to have CBS pull the plug at the last minute!

Quote Originally Posted by OzoneNorth View Post
    Wow, great to see you back at it!

Did you happen to see the news articles about your friends over at Star Trek Phase 2? Seems they were ready to film a long lost original script from TOS only to have CBS pull the plug at the last minute!
    Hadn't seen the story but it is puzzling. Phase 2 was allowed to use David Gerrold's "Blood and Fire" which begs the reasoning.
    Maybe Abrams is considering a movie script down the road. Makes me think that "lost" isn't exactly an applicable status. If
    CBS is only now staking out territory, I'm wondering what's up their sleave.

check it out:

http://www.startribune.com/entertain...l?source=error

script was from the author of 'Doomsday Machine', one of my favorite episodes!

More detailing has been added. Comms, Alert lighting, a new lab table layout for
    the Chem lab are in place. Time for some sleep

Page 90 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast