Mac: Bootcamp: How can I screen capture in Windows?

Hell all! I know a shortcut key, for mac, to capture whatever image I have on my screen. There's also a way to activate a marquis tool that lets you select what you want to capture.

Apart from all of the software I have on my mac... I also use software that require the use of Windows, such as: 3ds Max and Houdini which I'm currently running under bootcamp. I've done a quick search on the internet regarding screen capturing in windows and so far the only input I've gotten back deals with the use of the 'print screen' button on the keyboard.

Well for those who don't know Apple keyboards don't have the 'print screen' button. Is there another way to capture images off the desktop? I'm mainly wanting to use this so I can post some of my W.I.P without having to render out and image.
    Rico - VFX Artist in training
    USA: Kansas: Kansas City = (GMT -6:00) (CST)

Hey Rico,

I run Maya and 3DS Max on my macbook pro. It's Function+F11.

Really? I'm running them on my MacBook pro, too. The only thing is that when I hit fn+F11 nothing happens.

Well I finally found a way. It's not the best but at least I'll be able to show my work. I went to All Programs> Accessories> Accessibility> On-Screen Keyboard and just used the on-screen keyboard. So just hold down and hit the print screen button on the keyboard, open up paint, paste, and save.

It's a lot of work for a screen capture but that's alright. Hopefully this information will be of some use to someone.... as it was to me.

There are hundreds of windows programs to screen capture with lots of extra functions.
    I haven't used them since win98 tho so hopefully someone else can recommend one.

Hey Steve! Thanks for the input. It's alright... I think I'm going to stick to this. Am trying to avoid downloading 3rd party apps. But thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    Really? I'm running them on my MacBook pro, too. The only thing is that when I hit fn+F11 nothing happens.
    When taking a screen shot you are essentially copying it.

You then have to go into some type of paint program after hitting FN+F11 and hit Ctrl+V to "paste" your screen shot or an Edit pulldown menu and then click paste. Sorry forgot to mention that.

get a keyboard that has the Print Scrn SysRq button on it. it saves allot of time but if its for a laptop but a laptop that has that button
    Brony, deal with it.

Try fn-shift-f11 or fn-shift-option-f11
    From here

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
    Try fn-shift-f11 or fn-shift-option-f11
    From here
    Perfect! This work! Thanks EvilMokey... you don't seem so evil after all.