Enemy Spawn Triggers?

I'm trying to create triggers in a single-player type map that will spawn enemies.

Here is the breakdown of what I want to do, and I'm very unfamilar with how to do it...

A) As the player progresses through the "Assault" type map, he will get to a certain point ("trigger"), which will spawn enemies to be defeated.

B) After the "trigger" is, well, triggered, I want that trigger to disable so the player can't hit it over and over spawning unlimited enemies...

C) I want the "trigger" to spawn a certain number of enemies, all with a particular chosen skin (which will be a custom skin)

Can anyone assist me?
    Last edited by ooalien182; 12-03-2006 at 08:19 PM.

Well, I think I have to use ZoneTrigger, but I'm not sure how to tie that to somehow spawning enemies... I also don't know how to make seperate ZoneTriggers do seperate things (Spawn enemies in different areas)...

And I see that ZoneTrigger has the ability to disable itself, so that's B right there heh

Any advice at all would be appreciated....

Alright, I figured out how to do what I need to do, using Monsters, but is there is there a way to make a custom monster?... Like, to spawn Brutes that have a skin of a robot (so the enemies are robots instead of aliens, for the purposes of my mod)?

Any ideas?

have you ever made a new player model?

well this will be similar to that. you need to write *.ini file, in which you specify path to the model (brute model), animation (brute animation) and texture (that will be your modified robot.utx). then you specify that the thing is a monster class (dont know how is this done exactly, but look for other monsters *.ini)

get osmt, it is the best single,co-op game iv seen for ut2k4.

the thingfactory's and creaturefactory's can be triggered by walking over them and they will trigger something to spawn from a spawnpoint, like a skargg or a krall or whatever.